Terms and Conditions
Description of the Platform and the Owner
Licences to Use
The owner grants annual, renewable, non-exclusive, revocable licences to select retailers to use the platform for a fee.
- unrelated to the retail services and goods actually or imminently on offer by you;
- misleading as to the nature, extent, standard or quality of such goods and services;
- materially inaccurate;
- false, whether in fact or by inference;
- abusive, harmful, offensive, harassing or obscene;
- libellous or in any way denigrating of the goods, services or character of any natural or legal person;
- infringing of another's intellectual property rights;
- specifically by reference to the express terms of the usage policy of the payment processing service provider such as would fail to meeting the standards of the Code of Standards for Advertising, Promotional and Direct Marketing in Ireland then in force;
- servicing the operation of the platform) illegal, fraudulent, offensive, embarrassing, sexually explicit, obscene, threatening, defamatory or otherwise nappropriate;
- such as might damage, whether by association or otherwise, the owner or the goodwill in its business or the platform.
Whether content is authorised or not is determined solely by the owner in its sole discretion. The Owner reserves the right to mediate any content posted to the platform and, in doing so, may edit or amend in any way any content so as to remove any unauthorised content.
Standards in Communications and in Dealings
If you provide a service which is being facilitated through the platform, you are required to:
(a) respond to those seeking your services in a timely manner;
(b) provide accurate information about your and your agent's credentials, background, expertise and learning content;
(c) be professional and courteous in all communications with consumers;
(d) inform the owner immediately of any unauthorised use of your account;
(e) inform the owner immediately of any errors in your content or broadcast on the platform;
(f) honour in full all bookings and contracts that are facilitated through the platform.
Warranty and Indemnity
Fees and Termination
All fees are payable to the owner in the terms set out in this Agreement below.
General Disclaimer of Liability by Owner
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any party using this platform, including any party on whose behalf they are acting, submits for the purposes of any dispute arising from such use to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Ireland and to the application of the laws of Ireland.
See the owner's privacy statement on the platform for details on how we comply with our obligations under Data Protection legislation.