WE ARE WEBLIVEVIEW
Get to know the team of dedicated professionals behind Webliveview
29 years experience in retail software industry, POS, CCTV, software development
15 years experience in IT management - web, mobile and embedded development
PHP Front-end & Back-end developer with 18 years experience (PHP, MySQL, Laravel)
Senior iOS Moblie developer with 11 years experience
Strong Middle IOS Mobile developer with 6 years experience
Web and graphic designer with 15 years experience
"When cutting through countless digital barriers retailers often lose deals they never knew existed. At Webliveview our goal is to ensure that businesses get maximum from their e‑commerce websites, get customer satisfaction boosted and generate more revenue."
- Webliveview was started back in 2016 in Ireland by Barry McKenna who had extensive background experience working for different retail companies. The concept of a live video chat platform was born after witnessing the difficulties that retailers had trying to move to selling online, whilst still delivering personalized customer experience.
- The decision was to develop a software that will combine the functionality of a video call app, web chat software, appointment scheduling, and sales automation tool — solving a long-standing problem of miscommunication in e‑commerce and preventing retailers from losing sales.
- In early 2017 the first version of a product was presented and gained European market attention right away. After a few more iterations, the platform evolved into a fully-fledged product using which even small-sized retail businesses start delivering premium customer service at scale.
- Fast forward to 2021 clients from Europe, Canada, US use Webliveview to improve their customer service, effectively present high-ticket products live on camera, reduce cart abandonments and boost conversions of their e‑commerce websites.
- As it was seven years ago, today Webliveview team continues to work around the clock to make sure that its clients are well prepared to meet new challenges that may come their way when selling products online.
Ease life of retailers
Our job is to ensure sales teams get a robust solution that helps them present a product in the best light possible, as easily as possible, without missing a single prospect along the way.
Help clients improve
Taking business to the next level is not the easiest thing to do and we want to provide retailers with a technology they can rely on — to win a battle for customers and deliver superior customer experience.
Bring innovations to the industry
We want to help the retail market keep up with the constantly changing shopping environment. The only way to make that happen is to get rid of outdated techniques and replace them with the latest technology.
Set new standards of customer service in e‑commerce
Since behavior patterns constantly evolve, it is in our best interest to work relentlessly towards holistic change in the way customer service is provided. Higher customer standards, personalized customer experiences is what we want to achieve for the retail market today.